Trial Report | Hydroponic Lettuce
Hydroponic Lettuce Trial
- Duration: Planted August 7th – Measured August 29th
- Harvested 22 days later, representing a 15% reduction in harvesting time.
- Generally, full harvest is 26 days
15% reduction in your harvest time with Humic Land
Location: Encinitas, CA 92024
Purpose: Evaluate the Effect of Humic Land Organic Soil Amendment on Hydroponic Lettuce.
Protocol: Regular Farm protocol; with Humic Land added at a rate of 26 oz. per 50 gals. Water.
General Observations of test
• Control (CON) – Normal protocol, no Humic Land.
• Humic Land 1 (HL1) – One HL application 7 August.
• Humic Land 2 (HL2) – One HL application 22 August.
• Humic Land 3 (HL3) – Two HL application; 7 August and 22 August.
• Humic Land 4 (HL4) – One HL application by aerial spray 22 August
Humic Land with varied applications, averaged a 2.9 – 4.8% yield increase over Control. This occurred over a 20-day trial