Humic Land™ application on Corn Seed Soaking
The objective of this study was to test Humic Land™ for its effect on corn seedlings growing under nutrient and water stress
Seed Soak - 6 Liters of Humic Land™ / 1 ton of seeds
Soil Applied - 1 Liter per 2.5 acres
McGill University - Montreal, Canada
80 Experimental Pots - Factorial Exposure x Stress Treatments (n=16) were replicated on 5 pots per treatment
Seed Soaking Study Details
To Observe Humic Land replicability of use on different soil structures.
The factorial exposure × stress treatments (n=16) were replicated in 5 pots per treatment, for a total of 80 experimental pots.
Then the Corn was harvested at stage 7 of the study.
Stresses during corn growth were:
1. No Stress
2. Nutrient Stress
3. Water Stress and Nutrient & Water Stress
Nitrogen (%) Humic Land™ Application
Root Volume (cm3) Humic Land™ Application
Root Surface Area (cm2) Humic Land™ Application
A Sample of Images Taken From The Study Demonstrating Improved Root Structure
Final Results & Observations
McGill University (Dept. of Agriculture) | Montreal, Canada - November 2020
Root Surface Area
- Increased resilience to nutrient and drought stress
- Increase chlorophyll suggesting increased photosynthesis
- Increased overall plant health
Straight From The Grower
McGill University (Dept. of Agriculture - Lab) | Montreal, Canada - November 2020
Humic Land improves root architecture.
- Professor, Faculty of Agricultural & Environmental Services, McGill University
What Is Humic Land™ ?
Increases Yields | Improves Nitrogen Uptake | Reduces Watering Costs
Humic Land™ is an organic soil amendment that increases your soil's ability to cycle nutrients to relieve your fertilizer dependence.
Unlike other Humic Acids available on the market that originate from Lignite or Leonardite, Humic Land™ comes from Black Peat. A vital distinction, as not all Humic Acids are made equal. Humic Land™ is made from peat, using cavitation and fine grinding without any chemicals used in the production process.
The resulting product is a peat gel that is 100% Organic which restores soil health and prevents Nitrogen Leaching.
Rebuild your soil with Humic Land™ directly at the rhizosphere where it matters most by improving nitrogen retention. When nutrients are readily available as your crops needs them... yields increase.
Find Out What Humic Land™ Can Do For You
Overall Healthier Crops
- Increased Stress Resistance To Plants
- Improved Root Mass & Root Structure
- Reduction of Fruit Sunburn
- up to -30% Reduction of Watering Costs
- up to -30% Reduction of Fertilizer Requirements
Increased Profit Margins
- Yield Increases - Boost Overall Revenue
- Reduction of Input & Water Costs - Significantly Lower Your Overhead Costs