Humic Land application in a hydroponic environment
Humic land’s effect on the duration of ‘time-to-harvest’ in a hydroponic setting
Regular Farm protocol; with Humic Land added at a rate of 26 oz. per 50 gals. Water.
25 hydroponic grow trays
The trial consisted of 25 growing channels in a hydroponic farming facility over the course of one harvest. Each application framework was conducted of 5 growing channels with the following application variations:
|Application||1st Application||2nd Application|
|Humic Land™ 1||August 7th||-|
|Humic Land™ 2||August 22nd||-|
|Humic Land™ 3||August 7th||August 22nd|
|Humic Land™ 4||-||August 22nd by Arial Spray|
|Oz. / head of lettuce||Control||Humic Land™ 1||Humic Land™ 2||Humic Land™ 3||Humic Land™ 4|
Humic Land™ Trial - Hydroponic Lettuce (without roots) / Oz.
Humic Land™ - Time to Harvest (Days)
Final Results & Observations
Hydroponic Farming Facility | Encinitas, California - August 2020
Time To Harvest
- Humic Land with varied applications, averaged a 2.9 - 4.8% yield increase over the Control.
- Quicker time to harvest leading to higher crop turnover
- Reduced bolting on Humic Land™ varied application with a smaller core of 12.5% - 25% compared to the control.
What Is Humic Land™ ?
Increases Yields | Improves Nitrogen Uptake | Reduces Watering Costs
Humic Land™ is an organic soil amendment that increases your soil's ability to cycle nutrients to relieve your fertilizer dependence.
Unlike other Humic Acids available on the market that originate from Lignite or Leonardite, Humic Land™ comes from Black Peat. A vital disctinction, as not all Humic Acids are made equal. Humic Land™ is made from peat, using cavitation and fine grinding without any chemicals used in the production process.
The resulting product is a peat gel that is 100% Organic which restores soil health and prevents Nitrogen Leaching.
Rebuild your soil with Humic Land™ directly at the rhizosphere where it matters most by improving nitrogen retention. When nutrients are readily available as your crops needs them... yields increase.
Get Started On Increasing Yields & Reducing Overhead Costs
Overall Healthier Crops
- Increased Stress Resistance To Plants
- Improved Root Mass & Root Structure
- Reduction of Fruit Sunburn
- up to -30% Reduction of Watering Costs
- up to -30% Reduction of Fertilizer Requirements
- up to +48% Increased Yields
- Savings From Input Costs